- Mary Oniah, 61, is thought to have caught disease from her work in care home
- She is then believed to have passed it on to her 79-year-old husband James
- He died on April 24 and she then died on May 4 at King George Hospital, Ilford
- The couple leave behind three children who said they were ‘wonderful parents’
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
A doctor and his care home director wife died from coronavirus just 10-days apart, MailOnline can reveal.
Dr James Oniah, a retired radiologist, succumbed to Covid-19 on April 24 while Mary passed away from the virus on May 4.
They both died at King George Hospital in Ilford, East London leaving behind three children as well as other family members and friends who saw them as ‘mum and dad’.
Mrs Oniah, 61, is thought to have contracted Covid-19 during her job as a Regional Director for a care home provider before her 79-year-old husband was also struck down.
Read more from Daily mail