Invitation for Abstract Submission:
The Medical Association of Nigerians Across Great Britain (MANSAG) hereby invite abstract submissions from medical students, doctors and allied health professionals to its 13th Annual Educational Symposium in May 2023. We welcome submissions from all hospital and community specialties. Submissions can be original research, quality improvement project or case reports/series. Awards will be presented to the best and runner up presentations.
Format of submissions:
- Succinct and well-described in a Microsoft word document
- Include only relevant and high-resolution graphics
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined
- Maximum of 250 words, excluding titles and references
- Text structure should include Title, Background/Introduction, Aims/Hypotheses, Methods, Results, Discussion/Conclusions, References, Declarations (if any).
Submissions that have previously been presented at other national or international meetings are not welcomed. At least one named author on the submission must register and attend the symposium. CPD points will be awarded for conference attendance.
Submissions, acknowledgement of receipt and notification for presentation will be by email only. Selection for presentation and for awards is solely at the discretion of the Educational committee. You can submit your work by email to the MANSAG Educational Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for submission is 23:59 on Friday, 31st March 2023.
Calling for submission of abstracts – The upcoming MANSAG Educational Symposium will be a nice opportunity to present your work, network with colleagues, get CPD points and build up your portfolio. Deadline for submission is March 31, 2023.